Re: Hands-Free-Chromatic

At 17:38 12/07/2003 -0700, Vern Smith wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>I have made some technical improvements to the Hands-Free_Chromatic (HFC)
>and the Ergonomic Neck Rack (ENR).  I have a new set of pictures and
>information to share with anyone interested.

Also ..Hi Folks

If you haven't seen or tried this harmonica... it works and works
well.  Vern let me try it last year at SPAH...Literally in a few seconds
you feel comfortable with the way you obtain sharps and flats. The
mechanism is so light you don't notice it and the air seal of the slider is
great.

IMO this is the best answer to rack chromatic I have seen...

Limitations? it's not as fast as a slider in changing backwards and
forwards... but for the vast majority of music which most people play it is
a great instrument.  Worth waiting in a queue to have a go.

Forget the fact that Vern has strange ideas about sound and materials...
this idea is a gold plated good invention.

Douglas t