Re: Blues Books

Bryan L wrote:

> I just finished reading "Blues With a Feeling" the autobiography of Little
> Walter.  A must read for all harp players!  Thank You to the authors.
> What other blues books have you read that you would recommend.
>
> Bryan

I'm reading "I'd Rather Be The Devil", by Stephen Calt, published by Da Capo
Press, Inc.. It's a biography of Skip James, creator of "Devil Got My Woman",
"22-20 Blues", "I'm So Glad" and many other traditional blues tunes. As far as
I read, his life is like a tale of the nature of the blues. Check it out.

Fernando Toral
Argentina