  From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
John McGregor
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 12:22 PM
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: New Player

  I am not a musician, but want to learn to play blues and rock harp.  Does
anyone have any words of wisdom for someone starting out.  I do not have an
instructor, but am relying on books by Gindick and David Harp.  Any
thoughts?

  J McGregor

  P.S. Thanks for the tip on the $1.98 blues album.  I found it in a local
chain for $1.99.

- --
  Do you Yahoo!?