Re: Cheap Blues for a good cause.

In a message dated 7/10/2003 10:03:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
jimbeauharp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> From: onerocknrollchic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >"Get The Blues 2" came out July 8 for $1.98. It has 18 cuts from artists
> >such as
> >Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Koko Taylor,  The Blind Boys, Ronnie Earl and
> >Kim
> >Wilson.
> >
> >Produced by Bruce Iglauer and put out by The Blues Music Association(BMA)
> >and the
> >National Association of Recording Merchandisers (NARM), proceeds go to the
> >NARM
> >Scholarship Foundation and "future Classical/Jazz Issue Forum promotions"
> >(?).
> >This fits into anybody's blues budget and supports a good cause.
> >

> $1.98??
>
> That would hardly seem to cover the production costs.
>
> Where can you get it?
>
> Jimbeau

Jimbeau:

Amazon.com has the CD.  See the link below.

 <A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009YXK9/qid=1057849556/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-8014111-2579107?v=glance&s=music&n=507846";>Amazon.com: Music: Get the Blues 2</A>

I would imagine that the shipping cost will be more than the price of the CD.

Enjoy!

Keep On Harping!

Barry