NEW BOB MEEHAN CD!

Hi Everyone,
I am happy to announce that I have a brand new CD on Ampersand Records
called "Music of Mass Distraction"
It features 12 songs plus an extra version of "Willow Weep for Me" for a
total of 13 songs, about 45 minutes.
The other songs are:
Why Don't You Do Right, Lulu's Back in Town, Sweet Lorraine, Nagasaki,
I Got Rhythm, Everyday I Have the Blues, 2 Willow Weep for Me, Route 66,
Baltimore Oriole, What a Little Moonlight Can Do, Summer Time, and
Honeysuckle Rose.
Of course I have a limited supply of my other CD's and my customized
Marine Band Harmonicas.
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave
Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445