Re: norton buffalo and roy rogers and paul delay

 =0D
 OK!  I Saw it!  It also holds all his harps.  It sort of looked like a b=
ig
briefcase, with his harps sitting upright in it and so on.  He would reac=
over and change settings for each song, sometimes during the song.  Some =
of
the effects were really weird, but cool.=0D
=0D
Jude=0D
=0D
 =0D
Paul uses something called the "space case".=0D
An effectbox made specially for harp.=0D
He was going to bring it on the market last year, but I haven't seen it=0D
anywhere yet.=0D
 =0D
Ludo=0D
 =0D
PS inquiring through his website didn't help.=0D
 =0D