Re: Mark your harps

I'm also in the group that pulls the harp key off the case it came in, and
then sticking it on the backside of the harp. Then I will apply a few coats
of clear nail polish to them so they stay there. There was a time when I was
also using those Dry Transfer letters (get them at a stationery store or
some office supplies). I would label the harps with the first 4 positions
for easy reference. Lastly, I've got my harps arranged in the case in the
Circle of Fifths for redundancy. I play the LO Minor harps too...but they're
already labeled in song key so I just line them up.

Bill Otten