Upside-down Mishap (was Mark your harp)

Last summer I landed a role in a local staging of the rock opera "Tommy" playing the Hawker (a pimp). In the last dress rehearsal I did it. Picked the harp upside down without checking and instead of sounding a run up, it went downnnn. Totally throw me off for the rest of the scene where I found myself tripping over the acid queen dancers and forgetting my lines. This totally freaked me out worrying about doing it at the opening. That's when I came up with the tape trick.  I used the orange key label from an old LO box and put it on the top of my SP20, right where my index finger rests. If I didn't feel it, I knew to flip the harp. After 15 shows not one unexpected shrill. Charlie G.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary or export restricted information. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized transferee, use or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete and notify sender.