The North Atlantic Blues Festival

Who's going to the North Atlantic Blues Festival this year? Jerry Portnoy
and Charlie Musselwhite will be playing.  There's the all night pub crawl.
Oh yeah, Jay Geils, Otis Rush, and Shameika Copeland. I'll bring my harps in
case Shameika begs me to sit in!

I'll be the guy in his mid forties, Hawaiian shirt, beard, and black floppy
hat.

Festival date is July 12 and 13 in beautiful downtown Rockland Maine, right
on the harbor. More information available at:

http://www.northatlanticbluesfestival.com

It's one of the best blues festivals in the country.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals