Re: Mark your harps

In a message dated 7/8/03 10:21:38 AM, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx writes:

> Has anyone ever picked up their harp to begin playing, only to realize that
> it was upside down -after- playing the first notes?

     I just did this in a competition of all things. I print labels on my
computer on 1X3 mailing labels cut them into super small squares and put one on
the right end of the comb under the cover plater bolt and one on the back left
of the comb. I can see the one on the end while still holding the harp and a
mic and the label on the back I can see when the harps are face down in my
case. Obviously none of this help last week but I do end up upside down less
often.
     I'm thinking of getting one of those label makers so I don't have to cut
the labels in to the squares.
     Ryan