From: "BT" <bulldog483@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Gary" <garybond@xxxxxxx>; "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for Practicing Half-steps in Three Hole Draw?

I think,, if he did not switch harmonicas ,,he is playing a G ,,,lol did the
same thing ,,to try and work it out,,I say G because that is what he was
playing in the first part,,have not tried it out yet though.
 now if I could figure out how Magic Dick does that sliding yell note in
wammer jammer near the end my version of that will be complete too ,
lol
BT