tricking - using an oysler tip

hi,
well, thanks to a neat tip from rupert oysler regarding easy reed tuning
technique, i've found my tuning chops! [ha! i love that kinda talk...] anyway, the
bunch i jam with seems to play a lot of stuff in G. i dont really know why,
other than the singing voices seem to settle nicely when using that key. i've
not been real crazy about the overall sorta thin sound i get when playing my C
harp crossed for G blues. i've often thought it would be sort of neat to take
an A harp - deep, throaty sound i like - and tune it so that it could be
easily used for G key stuff. well, thanks again to rupert oysler, i did that very
thing today and it sounds so fat.... i love it......it takes just a few changes
in tuning to get the G blues key scale notes but the harp's sound is so dark
even tuned - i suppose - down somewhat. it is so fun!!

oh, i suppose lots of you already do this kind of thing, and that once again,
i'm late to the party....[hey, "early bird gets the worm"; but, the late worm
misses the bird!!!] but i finally found my way. thanks again, rupert
oysler.....

vadie.....

"hearts of fire, minds of ice!"