RE: Peavey delta blues

>Patrick GALLIAND asks:
>
>Does anybody tried the Peavey Delta Blues amp for harp?

I read that it's a very similar amp to the Classic 30, except for the
15" speaker (the C30 is a 12").

I have a C30 I've used at jams when my Pro Jr's not loud enough, and
I've had no other way to go.

You can get a passable sound out of it (C 30, that is) if you're
careful - but stay out of the gain.
I run the PRE- gain very low, POST - gain as High as I can while still
avoiding the feedback monster.
I go very easy on the reverb.

It's a nice-sounding amp for the $$$ for guitar, and an OK amp for
harp, in a pinch.
If you only play harp, though, and don't have any other "go-to" amps,
I'd advise you to look around for something more appropriate for harp.

IMHO, YMMV, Just my $.02, etc.

- -Scorcher