Question

What is the best way to clean my harps? To be honest I have seen this thread
in the past but have always chosen to ignore it.
I had spoken to someone at Hohner a while ago in regards to sending up some
of my old harps to be repaired. The subject came up on cleaning. The advice
given to me was to simply bang the harp on your leg, front and back to get
rid of excess saliva. And that was it.
Several of you had mentioned soaking it in a denture material to help clean
them. Since the harps in question are relatively new, it seems to be time to
try this.
Suggestions please.

Mike