Re: Zurich, Vienna, London, other UK

If only your travels could take you a  l_i_t_t_l_e further, to Bude, North
Cornwall, you could come and sample "my" session in the Tree Inn on the
evening of the 19th!  It's Irish, Scottish and - when I can't prevail
against the buggers - blue-grass!  They may even be persuaded to tolerate a
little blues!  You will then be able to tell the list how bad I am!

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica