attbi.com

I'm told that comcast acquired attbi.com.  What this means is that anyone
with an attbi.com address who tries to post will have their post bounce as
a non member submission.  Apparently your mail still forwards so you will
continue to receive harp-l but the posting addresses won't match.  There
are about 20 attbi subscribed addresses, I'm just going to switch them all
over to comcast addresses.  If you have an attbi address and this isn't ok
let me know in the next 24 hours or so.  Thanks