Re: Same Old Thing

> For what it's worth, I use overblows in my playing but I really think
there
> are serious limits to their use. I'm not saying it's impossible to use
them
> in any context, but I haven't heard anyone, (not even HL) who can do it.
> Maybe I should move to Holland and meet up with Tinus...

Stay put, don't move over here on my account (you wouldn't like the
weather).
It will be years before I manage to play my overblows without them sticking
out like a sore thumb, that is if it ever happens.

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
Overblows and Overdraws on the Diatonic Harmonica.

http://www.overblow.com/harmonica
Scale and Chord finder for the harmonica and all alternative tunings.