Re: SPAH membership

At 11:37 25/01/2003 -0800, Roger A Gonzales wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone knew how long it usually takes to hear back from
>SPAH after you have sent in your application and money?  It has been about
>51/2 weeks and I hanen't heard anything back yet.  is this normal?  Please
>advise.
>
>regards,
>Roger Gonzales

!!!!!   No it certainly isn't normal Roger.   I have forwarded this to our
Membership Director and she will sort it out.

I'm sorry this has happened, we have had one or two problems like this in
the last year as a result of pretty big changes in organisation  resulting
from being Internet based rather than local club based.   We think we now
have it sorted!

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH