Re: Philosopher king?

Mike Curtis Wrote:

> Nah.  Just me and Harmonica John.  But we can (and will) indeed knock
> everyone down with our harp racks - well, except for Buzz Kranz ;-)
>
> -- mike

Just remember, Mike said it, I didn't.

Winslow has put more real information on this list than anyone else I can
think of. He has done it without the tons of self promotion so prevalent in
some other peoples' posts. He also has good taste in Scotch Whiskey. Winslow
is generous, hard working, talented, AND HUMBLE. It would not surprise me if
he were one day named harmonica player of the year at SPAH.

I share little of his best attributes, yet we are still friends.

I draw the line at knocking people down, though......at least until I take
off my rack.

hj

- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com
please listen to the music clips on my website and send your comments.