From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:23 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Blues Brothers 2000

Dave,

Unless it's been re-edited, the version included on the soundtrack was the
gospel version that is sung by James Brown and friends at the middle of the
movie, not the one sung by Taj Mahal alone at the very beginning of the
movie. If you prove me wrong, I'll buy it tomorrow !!!

Ben FELTEN, Editor
www.planetharmonica.com