From: vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 4:25 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Blues Brothers 2000

> Uh.. the ACapella version of "John the Revelator" IS on the soundtrack...

You are right... Yes John the Revelator is on the soundtrack!

I will say that I love the soundtrack to Blues Brothers 2000 and I guess I'm
the only one here that enjoyed the movie too. I wasn't expecting them to
out-do the original anyway.

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!