Re: on mastery (and guitar players)

- --- John Frazer <harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > To me, "mastery" is a process rather than a
goal.

> I think that is my point as well. Every time you
> think you have it licked,
> there is something new to learn. If you don't > >
learn it, someone else will.

You got that right!

> BTW, thanks for the guitar player. How is the
> group doing?

Don't thank me, find me a replacement!

The group's "on hold" for now. Had a near-miss with
a very talented player, who decided he didn't want
to play-out -- just when we had him up to speed.
*sigh*

Back to square one.

Anyone out in Harp-L land know of a decent
harp-appreciative guitar slinger in the Denver area
who would like to plug into a damned-good blues
band? The pay is bad and the hours are awful, but
the beer is cold.

Stay well.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens