From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 1:52 AM
To: Harp-l
Subject: Re: Memphis

Yes I plan on being in Memphis to meet a few Blues-Lers at the Rum Boogie
that Friday Jan 31st. Maybe a few Harp-Lers will be in town. So far we have
a lot of great blues, harp and history lovers at the meet!

Vince Cheney

Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com
The Blues & Harmonica Forum - http://thebluessite.com/community

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!