Re: George Smith Recommendation

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RHartt1234@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 8:51 PM
  Subject: Re: George Smith Recommendation

  In a message dated 1/21/2003 8:39:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, =
bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    I'd also get "....Of the Blues," which was originalltyt on =
ABC/Bluesway, and
    has been recently reissued.

         Bob,
         What label has this been re-issued on? And/or where can it be =
found?
         Thanks
         Ryan=20

  Hi Ryan,
  I just got thru looking thru CDnow, CDBaby, and =
http://www.bluebeatmusic.com and damn, it already gone out of print =
again! On the other hand, I just got word that by the end of next month, =
there's gonna an album of Phillip Walker and George Smith LIVE at the =
Pit Inn!!!!!

  I think the label it was reissued on was Crosscut, but I can't =
remember. I still have it on vinyl, so contact me off list if you want a =
copy.

  Sincerely,
  Barbeque Bob Maglinte
  Boston, MA