Memphis

>Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:59:24 +0000
>From: "Clayton Goldstein" <claygoldstein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Memphis 1/30-2/1
>
>There's a Blues "convention/competition" next week in Memphis, TN. starting
>on Thursday the 30th and going through the weekend.   Must be a few
>harmonica players in the bunch.  Maybe there's a way to meet for lunch,
>figure out where others are playing, etc.  This will be my first time at the
>event and past participants say it's a blast.
>Clay

Hi Clay,
 My band is representing West Michigan in Memphis. I sing and play
harp in Loaded Dice Band, and I own Joe's Virtual Music Shop. (The
original online harp shop). I hope to meet any harp-l members and plan
to jam with as many musicians as possible while I'm down there. We
don't know yet when or where we're playing, but we're staying at the
Radisson.
Joe Ferguson
Joe's Virtual Music Shop
http://www.joesvirtual.com