Re: George Smith Recommendation

Hi Dave,

I really like "Now You Can Talk About Me." It
features a whole bunch of Smith's killer chromatic
work. Rod Piazza produced this and he and George
play together on one cut. Excellent!

Another good one, with tons of 3rd position
diatonic work is a CD called "Harmonica Ace".

Great stuff!

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

- --- Honking Dave Shannon <honking_dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi all you George Harmonica Smith fans out there
> in
> Harp-L-land.
>
> Can you please recommend an album of his for me
> to buy
>

> :o)
>
> Thanks brothers and sisters!
>
> Dave Shannon
> Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com,
www.valuepricehosting.com

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens