RE: TONE

John Frazer suggests:
> ... I believe a part of each person's tone is tied to
> their body cavity, and even jaw/tooth structure.

Now there's an idea!  Maybe, just maybe, if I knock out a few teeth, I'll
start sounding like Walter Horton!

Then again, maybe not.  :(

I do believe that player's dimensions have an impact on the physics tone
production.  Just think about Big Walter standing next to Annie Raines.
It's amazing she has the great (control over) tone she does given the little
wisp of a gal she is.

Walter had the hands of Wilt Chamberlain, too.  No wonder his harp sounded
like it was buried soo deep at times...

Michelle