Re: Is it fixable?

It is not always the same note, and it really doen't happen all that often.
Thanks for all the quick responses from everyone.  I think I may give this a
shot if I can find an old harp of the same key. The particular case where
this recently happened was on a 2 draw of an F harp.  I don't rememeber ever
having an F harp where this happened.

Someone mentioned replacing the opposite reed?  Does this make sense?  I
wouldn't think so since the blow note sounds fine.