RE:Tone Improvement

The Iceman said:

> When the player moves his consciousness away from busywork at the front of his mouth (what hole am I on, do I inhale or exhale,
how is my tongue > supposed to lie?) and focuses towards his lower throat (the "Yawning" area), into his diaphragm, and ultimately
down to the soles of his feet (feeling  > the push of the Earth upward), tone develops/deepens/improves.

THIS is what I meant -
You learn the technical stuff FIRST, THEN you go to work polishing "the package".

Thanks, Iceman!

- -DL Terry