Re: LARHA jam

> Well, we did it.  Had the first in a long time Los Angeles Regional
Harmonica Association jam.

Yes, the jam went off very well.  Thanks to Ironman who can play just about
anything, all you had to do was ask and there it was.  Also a big thanks to
Jon Gindick for driving almost 2 hours and spending more than an hour
getting all the newer players up to speed so they had the nerve to get up
and jam, and most of them did!  The highlight, a three song mini set with
Ironman and Jon Gindick both playing harp, trading licks, and feeding off
each other like they had been playing together for years.
The jam closed when about 8 jammers got up and played through several amps
at the same time while Mike backed us up.
Somehow it all worked. Thanks to everyone who showed up!

If you happened to miss this on, no worries,  we'll be doing another one in
February.  More info on that later.

Mark Wilson