Cheap blues harp CDs

Graveyardmall.com has some pretty decent blues harmonica CDs on sale right
now. I have not connection to them, so caveat emptor, etc. But I have
purchased CDs from them before and had no problems.

Chicago Blues Masters Vol.3- 2CD set (which has all of George Smith's
tribute to Little Walter CD, plus excellent James Cotton stuff)
Price: $11.99

Jimmy Reed: Honest I Do and Other Classics
Price: $4.99

Muddy Waters- Rollin' & Tumblin' and Other Classics
Price: $4.99

Jimmy Hall- Rendezvous With The Blues
Price: $5.99

Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry- Blues From the Lowlands
Price: $4.99

Howlin' Wolf- Highway 49 and Other Classics
Price: $4.99

Jimmy Reed- Greatest Hits
Price: $4.99