RE: Klezmer Harmonica in Montreal

 See this group if you can. I have their CD "Harmonica Galitzianer" and
enjoy
 it immensely. Jason is a very talented protégé of Howard Levy- in case
 there's anyone on this list who doesn't know that. Their music is exciting,
 fun and somewhat eclectic. I only hope they venture down to the Twin Cities
 some day so I can see them live. Maybe we could have some kind of a summit
 for harmonica players...hmmm.
 /tim
 sixtiesjazz@xxxxxxxxx

What