See Kim Wilson for free in Detroit Jan 18

Detroit is seeing some of the first benefits of Kim Wilson's move to the
Detroit area.

Kim Wilson, Greg "Fingerers" Taylor and Dave Morris will be performing for
free on Saturday Jan 18 2-40:30 pm at the Scarab Club 217 Farnsworth in
Detroit.  There is no cover.Greg was the harp player for Jimmy Buffet.  Dave
Morris was in Big Dave and the Ultrasonics (whose keyboard player now works
for Blues Traveler), and he now plays with Doug Demming and the Jeweltones.

I thought any Detroit Harp players on th list might want to know.

I feel kind of naked not making any sort of advertisement for myself, but I
remain,

Rick B
www.bluesharp.org