VooDoo Chili: Jimi Hendrex/Alvaro Pierre

Did anyone catch "VooDoo Chili: Jimi Hendrex/Alvaro Pierre" on PBS last night. As I was channel surfing I just saw the end of a piece with some harp in it. It's on again today on WNYE out of Brooklyn at 1 PM. Since I'll be working I got the VCR qued up.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary or export restricted information. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized transferee, use or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete and notify sender.