Re: Schematic was Pictures of the Danelectro Commando

On 15/01/03, at 3.08, Markburness@xxxxxxx writes:

>Thanks John,
>
>I just wanted to clarify before I started putting 2 & 2 together and
>getting 5. There is a schematic in Aspen Pitman's "Tube Amp Book" for an 8 speaker
>Wards Airline amp with 4x 6V6, a couple of AX's and at least 1x6SN7
>(forgive me for  being a little vague here, the book is at work and I'm at home).
>Is it possible that this is the same amp?

Yes!, well done. Read carefully the 4th message at this link, and you'll
get the answer:
www.garply.com/harp-l/archives/harp-l-digest/1999/9910/0120.html

So, since 2 and 2 is four, one more time, well forgive me..., I have to go
to the next step, the question "can you send it by e-mail?".
Thankyou so much
Regards, Luca