Jon Gindick at the Southeren California Harp Jam!

Jon Gindick http//:www.gindick.com has commited to a 1 hour "Introduction to
Jamming" seminar for all the newer harp players attending the jam.  The
seminar starts at 2:00 pm and is totally free of charge.  Jon will be
introducing the concepts outlined in his excellent instructional "Rock n'
Blues Harmonica Volume III, Guide To Improvisational Blues Harmonica".
Bring a Diatonic in the key of C.

Spend an hour learning basic Improv concepts with Jon and if it feels right
come join the jam and show us your stuff.  Jon is driving almost two hours
each way to get to Irvine so it's important that we have a good turnout.
Please tell all your harp friends and spread the word. And remember, please
bring your friends and family along with you.  If we get a good turnout the
club owner will be more inclined to have us back.  For those who have not
heard, details of the jam are below.

Mark Wilson
Irvine CA

P.S
Could someone please forward this email to Alt-Harmonica
Thx

Southern California harp jam scheduled for Saturday January 18th from 2:00 -
6:00 pm  at Tijuanas Long Bar Restaurant 14988 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA
92618. Conveniently located right off the 5 and 405 Fwys. The music will be
provided by Iron Man Mike Curtis and is for harp players of ALL Skill
levels.

This is a great opportunity to get out and play in a supportive environment
or just come out and listen and rub shoulders with other harmonica players.
The owner of Tijuanas is going to let us take over his bar area which is
huge so volume and space won't be a problem.  Bring your, girlfriends,
wives, and friends.  There will be plenty of gear there but feel free to
bring your own rig.

So far we have people traveling as far as San Diego and Pasadena so don't
let a little travel time hold you back.  There is a hotel adjacent to the
restaurant that books rooms for only $79.00 per night if you want to do an
all nighter. Mark your calendars and make it a point to come out.  I think
it's time we get an active harmonica club going in the LA area and this is a
good place to start.