Lee Oskar vs Marine Band was out of the box

I agree with Iron Man on this.
I've broken many Special 20's and Marine bands.
Only broken one Lee Oskar so far.

- --- IronMan Mike Curtis <ironman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/WalkingToNewOrleans.mp3

http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/PrettyWoman.mp3