Re: Muddy Waters "Deep Down In Florida"

Likely the album is a compilation. That wonderful tune has been taken
from "Mississippi M.W. Live" (Blue Sky 1977).  Yes, Cotton on harp (Muddy
calls him when is his turn, if I remember correctly), I agree the solo is
outstanding, as well as Johnny Winter's one. Key of A, D harp.

Incidentally: same key but different player (Portnoy) on the "King Bee"
album (Blues Sky 1980), and Cotton again but key of G on "Hard Again"
(Blues Sky 1976).
Ciao