Re: Smiley

>So I'm watching "On Hostile Ground"
>
>In the first 15 minutes a married tunnel inspector named "Smiley" who's
>groovin'
>along playing harmonica doing his job gets wiped out by a tunnel collapse...
>
>...whats with that?!
>G.

  Yeah, know what you mean. I did a series of posts called "Harmonica-No
Respect" several yrs ago. If a story is about a Gynecologist, there's
violins in the background. If it's a love story, flutes/oboes etc. BUT, if
it's a VIOLENT  or HOSTILE situation or DEATH?...you guessed
it...harmonica...I blame the producers.
smo-joe