Re: Kevin's Harps

Kevin was bought out by ?his brother? and John Francis. John is a great guy
and they have renamed the company:
The Best Li'l Harp House
Still has great print catalog and website. http://www.harphouse.com
The site has officially changed names and there is a redirect for the URL
from http://www.kharps.com
Harphouse has a only slightly higher prices than Farrell's, but they give
much more efficient service.
   Kevin McGowan was an infrequent harpl-er before the crash. He was selling
harp stuff on ebay for awhile.

Harp content?
Lots of it is available on my CD "House of Cards", available at the
aforementioned catalog and website!
(blatant innocent plug)

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/peloquin1.html