Re: what about the magic harps?

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Toungblock@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 7:34 PM
  Subject: what about the magic harps?

  anybody know whats up with those harps.

  Hi,
  From the last communication that I had with Pierre Beauregard, one of =
the partners of the Magic Harps, it is still being held up by Hohner =
(who is licensed to manufacture them). They were originally supposed to =
by out by August 1998, but since has been held up and there's no real =
definite date as yet.

  Pierre's not on the internet, so I can foward any comments you have to =
him if need be.

  Sincerely,
  Barbeque Bob Maglinte
  Boston, MA