chicago area blues jam..harp friendly

Hello the my name is John Moore i go by Little Johnny..i blow harp play
guitar...I am hosting a Harp FRIENDLY blues jam at a bar called Bottoms Up in
Lansing IL. 9pm until 1 am every Wednesday...my band will consist of solo
artist and long time (Lonnie Brooks bass man) Biscuit Miller and Mo Taylor
(Ronnie Baker Brooks drummer ) . I run a good fair jam all levels welcome and
encouraged. Ever have an experience where u sat allnight and never got called
up....wont happen here...thanks Harp L ..u can email with questions or
directions

John   www.LittleJohnny1.com