Re: New Harp from Tombo

> Just to let you know, harp-l is a public forum.  Many manufacturers and
> distributors are subscribed to this list.  Talikng about the business
> relationship the Lee Oskar company has with Tombo as if you're have a
> discussion out of Lee's hearing is naive.

Lee or Leslie is on this list! Why they never post... I don't know but they
are here and pay close attention (or at least they did before the harp-l
crash)..

Vince Cheney

Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com
The Blues & Harmonica Forum - http://thebluessite.com/community

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!