Re: Lee Oskar Natural Minor harps

I love 'em. It seems that I use the Dnm more than any other. Probably
because the simplicity of the Am scale keeps it simple for musicians.
Allot of rock musicians I know play in Em, also an easy scale to learn,
which would an Anm harp. I jam with a guitarist that play's BB King
stuff in G and C minor. He's the one that got me into the minor scales.
The natural minor key will certainly add to you're music...Keith