Re: Cable Advice

I recently bought an 18 1/2' foot Rapco Roadhog cable at Guitar Center for
about $15.00.  It's the best, most heavy-duty cable I've ever owned.  It's
very twist-resistant and the ends are heavily-reinforced.  I seem to
remember these cables going for about $50 this time last year.  At $15,
they're a great deal.  I'll be going back for more!
Hambone