Re: New Harp from Tombo

Hi Dave!
The Suzuki Promasters, unvalved, are very comparable to the Meisters, and
are available for $35.  These are usually my preferred harps, the only
downside to them that I've found is that the high-ends tend to be a bit more
stiff than SP20's or LO's, but I found the same to be true of the
Meisterklasse.
Hambone