Re: New Harp from Tombo

Hi Dave,
The Meisterklasse plates are available .
Things here in the UK are always more exspensive, and to
 buy them from the USA is not the answer as we then get
 import duty which makes them even more exspensive.
You  will also know that Tombo instruments are not
available in the U.S.A, so if you want to try the Aero Harp
I am afraid it will have to come from me. Thanks for pointing out
a possible source but I have already looked into that route.
Regards
Norman
PS   I only have keys C and A in stock but can get D and G and I believe E
at the moment