Re: Harp Commander Question

- --- mark wilson <markwilson53@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Didn't Mojo Red get a Commander for Christmas?
> How about a review?
>
> Mark Wilson
> Irvine CA

Hi Mark,

Yup, I got a Harp Commander for Xmas, but I haven't
had a chance yet to really spend the time I wanted
to get a feel for everything it's supposed to do.
There are so many variables involved (nothin's
simple). So far I've ran it through three different
tube amps (6 watt, 15 watt and 35 watt) with mixed
results.

What I really want to do is use it through an amp
and the the PA at the same time. Stay tuned.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens