No cover Chicago Bob Nelson gig this Friday

Hi all,

    Hope this doesn't overtax my spam quotient for the month but I'm doing a
no cover gig with Chicago Bob Nelson this Friday in Boston from 8-12pm at a
restaurant called Les Zygomates.
Beep me off list for more info if you like. If you're gonna be in Boston
area this week you should check out Chicago Bob. He's an old friend of mine
and one of the foremost practicioners of Bogalusa, Louisiana blues styles.
If you close your eyes when he's playing you'll swear Lazy Lester or Aleck
Miller was in the room playing.

All the best,

CSB
Please check out my website. Those of you that are still on the aol
plantation will have to cut and paste the url.
http://www.geocities.com/boogie02130/Homepage.html