>Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:09:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Bill Houle <saxandharper@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Super Reverb Question, Take 2

<snip>
. I
still have a couple questions:

1. I heard you could just pull one of the main power
tubes to be able to overdrive at lower volumes. Is
this really a good idea or does it strain some other
part of the circuit? Does it matter which one you
pull?

2. Power attenuators seem like another possibility.
Any particular model to get or avoid?

3. It has Eminence speakers in it. I don't know much
about speakers, are there better types to use for this
amp?

Thanks,

Bill H